Luxe US Supply Chain
Manager – Retail Supply Chain
The Manager of Retail Supply Chain- L’Oréal Luxe US, will have responsibility for the supply chain interface for customers reporting into the AVP – Retail Supply Chain - L’Oréal Luxe.
- BS degree in Supply Chain, Business or related field.
- 2-5 years of work experience in CPG and/or Beauty Supply Chain or Merchandising, prefer customer facing experience
- Excellent analytical/data analysis skills; expertise with Microsoft Office suite applications & Power BI
- Proven capacity to bring new ideas and mobilize teams to improve practices
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with stock in trade reporting and analysis, on shelf availability and service metrics for key retailers. Provide recommendations regarding business tactics, opportunities and vendor/retailer performance.
- Support in implementing priority of logistical initiatives with Retailers; assist in quantifying business benefits and help drive efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain strong business partnership with Sales, Demand Planning, Customer Care & Fulfillment, internally and with retailer operations teams.
- Maintain Destruction in Field (DIF) monthly reporting and analysis for Retail Supply Chain and present results and analytics to the business teams and LUXE HQ.
- Recommend strategies to assist in providing high customer service levels
- Participate in logistics meetings.
- Support monthly KPI cross-functional team meetings with DC, Customer Service, Transportation and Deduction Resolution.
- Evaluate and recommend initiatives requested by customer and present divisional initiatives to the customer.
- Support in special projects in order to provide cost analysis and recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Optimize the flow of qualitative and quantitative information between L’Oréal Luxe and its retailers to improve planning and forecasting processes and making recommendations to the customer with regard to its supply chain processes for L’Oréal Luxe (strategic collaboration, long term plan alignments, JBP support, sell-in/sell-out analytics, SIT insights and recommendations, and general end-to-end SC collaboration)
- Drive improved OTIF, OSA, inventory and business decisions.
- Support the development and execution of a vision for Supply Chain collaboration with critical retailers.
- Ensure added value to the S&OP process, helping drive bottom up customer forecast provision via Sales leadership into the S&OP process, in collaboration with US Planning.
- The role will oversee a three-pronged coordination:
- End-to-End L’Oréal Operations to Luxe US Retail Supply Chain
- L’Oréal Luxe US Retail Supply Chain to L’Oréal Luxe US Commercial teams.
- L’Oréal Luxe US Supply Chain to the Retailers’ own Supply Chain/merchandising/buying teams.
- Responsible for attracting, developing and upgrading talent to build a best in class supply chain function facing the Retailer.
- In summary, serve as owner of the supply chain function at the interface of the retailer and L’Oréal Luxe.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.