POSITION TITLE: Project Manager/ Sr. Project Manager- Manufacturing Supply Chain Planning Project LUXE
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Supply Chain
LOCATION: Berkeley Heights, NJ
This position is responsible for providing business application, functional and technical leadership to the Manufacturing Supply Chain (MSC) Transformational Systems Implementation (KISS) organization, as well as Master Data expertise. This position will be responsible for managing the implementation of the long term strategic direction and vision for the MSC Planning function, including implementation of best practices, harmonization of processes and new tools. You will play a key role in the multi-year transversal Supply Chain transformation to improve performance of Supply Chain across North America.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
The overall objective of the position is to provide systems implementation, improvement and support to meet the business and information technology requirements of the MSC KISS organization. To lead the activities pertaining to the LUXE GO Live, with 5 KISS Factories and 2 MPS Factories.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables with key stakeholders in all divisions.
- Complete all business assessments for Factories
- Partner with Key Users in each division/plant to understand existing MSC processes (physical and informational flows). Identify major business changes required and guide the divisions/plants towards implementation of best practices supported by the system design.
- Identify gaps at local sites
- Recommend action plans to address gaps
- Develop and maintain project plans including actions, owners, milestones, opportunities and risks.
- Execute integration tests
- Develop, support, and participate in testing strategies in preparation for KU training and go-live.
- Master existing and new systems requirements in order to document new ways of working, develop and maintain work instructions, and prepare and provide training to end users
- Manage the clean-up and maintenance of existing Master Data for GBSC/Factory Go-Lives
- Lead and Execute simulation tests cross the factories
- Train local end users on New Processes and Best Practices for Current Ways of Working
- Develop and Maintain Work Instructions for New and/or existing Processes
- Foster change management through training, documentation and coaching.
- Support/execute go live activities
- Coordinate with the IT Team Leader to ensure the successful go-live and drive closure on gaps.
- Coordinate the cut-over process to secure the go-live together with the IT Experts
- Support ends users after go live
- Contribute to Steering Meetings in order to promote enhancements
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and support end users with resolving technical issues
- Interface with both Local and Global IT and SC Teams (IT/DSIO/DGO) on testing/integrating new developments
- Cooperate with IT Support to improve existing, or implement new, flows which respect the DGO best practices, and best support the business.
- Manage change request submission/testing/integration
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, including escalation as needed and expectation management
- QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelors degree required
- 3-5 years (Manager); 5-7 years (Sr. Manager) experience in Production planning, Supply Chain Supply Planning and Inventory Management processes in a consumer goods industry or pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong Knowledge of Excel/BI and management of large data sets
- Knowledge of PP and APO modules, including Production Planning & Detailed Scheduling, Supply Network Planning, Live Cache, MRP, and BW
- Good understanding of manufacturing business processes and concepts
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to achieve consensus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed, fact-based approach to problem solving and implementing solutions leading to process improvement
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data, interpret results, and propose action plans.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and influence across cross-cultural teams.
- Ability to be self-motivated and meet commitments for project milestones.
- Independent problem-solving and thorough analytical skills; self-motivated, self-directed and flexible individual Able to grasp the operations of the other departments in a factory (Logistics, Industrial Quality, Purchasing, Finance, HR ….) with ideally experience in at least two departments of a factory, one of which must be either Finance or Logistics
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks
- *Ability to travel 35% of the time
*This may increase during time of a Go-Live
This position interacts with:
- Senior Management
- External SAP consultants
- Internal SAP technical integration / data conversion project teams
- Key users
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR