Manager/Sr. Manager, Stores Marketing & Merchandising
Reports to: AVP Redken Haircare
Summary: The Mgr. /Sr. Mgr. Stores Marketing & Merchandising will be responsible for the strategy and execution of the Redken Retail business (haircare, styling & men’s) in the professional store network (SalonCentric) to drive sales and meet budgets, as well as the development & execution of merchandising vision in the physical stores. This role will report in to the AVP Redken Haircare.
- Oversee and manage sales reporting & analysis, managing budgets, briefing creative and purchasing teams, and presentations to key partners & senior management.
- Develop, in partnership with DMI & Brand AVP, continued vision for elevated vision of Redken inline and off shelf placements in the professional channel
- Oversee and manage end to end operations of the stores business by delivering a merchandising vision as it relates to in line and promotional merchandising – from concept creation, to manufacturing, through shipping – for all merchandising. Inclusive of:
- Plan & develop pitches to gain exposure in store through key placements and activities i.e. endcaps, wall updates etc.
- Oversee all inline and monthly promotional merchandising activations
- Work alongside PPD Stores Team & SC Stores team to develop & execute plans to engage store employees & create excitement around the brand (Newsletter, Demos, Training, Mailing, contests, education, social activations)
- Key liaison with Salon Centric and responsible for negotiations for total Redken in-store placements and real estate opportunities
- Collaborate with purchasing and third-party vendors on new fixature initiatives
- Fuel & CAPEX budget management within retail and in collaboration with the other PODS
- Business driving analysis on base business, launches, ROI on activations, and forecast and inventory planning.
- Key contributor to all major brand meetings in collaboration with PODs
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, trade marketing or related field
- 3-5 years brand management/merchandising experience, preferable with beauty industry-related experience
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen to monitor and optimize ROI
- Ability to work autonomously, strong organization and planning in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and forecasting experience
- Strong execution, leadership and consensus building/decision making skills
- Computer literacy on Windows, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to travel domestically periodically (max 20%)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.