Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Pennsylvania - Manchester
East Manchester, PA
SalonCentric, the professional products distribution operation of L’Oreal USA and the premier distribution partner to the professional salon community in the U.S., seeks an Operations Manager in our East Manchester, (York) PA distribution center to have hands on involvement in all aspects of the distribution center activities. Reporting to the Director of Operations this facility is expanding and handles large warehouse volume.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
SUMMARY (describe in a few sentences, the overall role):
General responsibilities include management of facility operations that include safety, on time shipping of orders, accurate orders and inventory, achieve productivity and cost targets, establish high performing team and housekeeping that is tour ready condition at all times
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: (To include relevant work experience, competencies and education requirements):
At SalonCentric, we continue to focus on our people in order for them to perform at their best. That is why we offer a competitive compensation program; great benefits; and a fun, high energy, entrepreneurial environment.
Visit us at www.SalonCentric.com to learn more about our growing company.
1. Carry out work in a manner so as not to create a health and safety hazard to yourself or others.
2. Assist in the reduction and controlling of accident and illness producing conditions.
3. Report any incidents, near misses, injuries, or illnesses.
4. Use the correct tools and equipment for the job. Keep tools in good condition.
5. Use the required safety equipment and protective clothing.
6. Report defects in workplace equipment.
7. Develop a personal concern for health and safety -- for yourself and for others, particularly new hires.
8. Read, understand, and comply with workplace health and safety policy, safe work practices and procedures.
9. Co-operate with health and safety committee members and representatives.