The objective of the eCommerce Manager is to oversee the vendor relationship with Luxe eCommerce 3PL Call Center and to provide outstanding “high touch service” for every consumer with whom our call center connects; always working to improve the consumer experience. Continually striving to align the call center with the frontend marketing and pre-purchase experience across all channels to achieve a fully integrated experience as the Brand holistically engages with the consumer. This Manager will help design and continuously refine the interaction flow in partnership with the various cross-functional teams ensuring the optimal customer experience remains the key outcome.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Make recommendation to optimize consumer experience relevant to channels including making recommendations on new channel activation
- Align brand voice by channel and evolve rules of engagement in partnership with brand stakeholders
- Manage the escalation process with 3PL call center observing with eCommerce rules of engagement across Luxury brands. Topics include PCI compliance, customer privacy rules and regulations, L’Oreal business norms, customer experience all while staying true and protecting the selling propositions/voice of the Brand.
- Oversee 3PL call center
- Oversee chat vendor
- Management of training with Brand Trainers and 3PL
Partner with Brands
- Build a network of contacts and sources of information internally with brands and with 3pl
- Conduct regular meetings with brand contacts/3PL to ensure 3PL understands clearly and represents the Brand DNA. Review policies, scripting and processes to ensure compliance and/or they evolve with the business needs.
Own brand voice & requirements
- Managing VOC with 3PL ensuring it is documented and embodies voice
- Oversee and participate in 3PL call calibrations
- Ensure 3PL Call Center has all required information/training from brands to ensure best consumer experience across all channels (i.e.Promo Calendars, Product Information, Scripting, product, FAQ’s).
- Individual should recognize opportunities for improvement process or policies and lead the initiative improve customer experience/satisfaction and/or streamline process.
- Oversee 3PL daily on CC service levels maximizing use of resources while maintaining the expectations of the brand.
- Manage Brain integration and assist in defining reports, refining KPI has and measure the success of this new tool.
- Investigate options and availability of effective Self-Service options are available to consumer
Innovation and Vendor Management
- Responsible for managing all aspects of channel and eCommerce expansions for existing brands and onboarding for new acquisition brands including:
- Setting up and managing project plan
- Ensure communication amongst all key stakeholders
- Ensure all key timelines and deliverables are established and met per expectations
- Leading brand, vendor and internal meetings
- Ensure all aspects of technologies are eCommerce-ready for internal and external teams
- Make recommendation to optimize consumer experience relevant to channels including making recommendations on new channel activation and outsourcing of non-value-added contacts
- Ability to develop the strategy to elevate our customer service in the luxury division including identifying best practices, building out customer journeys by call/chat type, and introducing innovations such as conversational commerce
- Oversee vendor relationship for business partners
- Oversee vendor SLAs and make recommendations for improvements in the services provided to consumers
- Support eCommerce brand expansion at vendor
- Participate in eCommerce calibration sessions and Business Reviews
- Must be able to provide support outside of normal business hours as needed
- Acts/Leads with Human Sensitivity
- Displays Sensitivity to the Métier
- Listens and Communicates Effectively
- Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
- Achieves Results with Integrity
- Manages Complexity
- Interacts Effectively
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to analyze consumer feedback and trends
- Strong project and process management skills
- Ability to analyze and plan appropriately for business demands
- Exhibit sound judgment in handling confidential matters
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills
- Experience with BRAIN, Cognos, Business Analyzer and other reporting tools preferred.
- Must be a self-learner who is willing to help out wherever needed.
- Six Sigma and Lean experience a plus.
- Develops and delivers presentations to external partners.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years in consumer engagement or consumer communication related background and Contact Center expertise: including People management and Workforce Management.
- Deep and nuanced understanding of consumer communication as well as training and customer service skills
- Strong process management and continuous improvement ability
- Experience in implementing and utilizing technology initiatives as an enabler to improve business processes.
- Comfortable in high pressure, high visibility environment.
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on listening.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Excellent judgment in making decisions and ability to handle extreme sensitive situations, potentially high profile matters.
- Excellent project management, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- E-commerce transactional and process expertise
- Expert knowledge of MS® Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Significant experience with CRM Systems such as Service Cloud, and Reporting & Analytic tools – Analyzer, Cognos, Spotfire
- Influence and persuasion skills. Organized self-thinker, with the ability to self-direct in a high-pressure environment with changing deadlines.
- Ability to manage in a fast paced environment and balance multiple urgent matters with day-to-day responsibilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.