Position: Asst. Mgr/Mgr. eRetail- Walmart .com
Reports to: FSVP, Sales
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
The L’Oreal Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the Walmart team responsible for the execution and delivery of the eCommerce skincare initiatives for Walmart.com. This individual will work closely with internal cross functional partners to ensure that Cerave is winning at search, have strong visibility, enhanced content, relevant media activities and are at the forefront of digital trends. This role will collaborate with the Director of Sales to provide recommendations for a holistic omni plan that drives a seamless journey. Additionally, this role will be responsible for driving the execution that will deliver the business plan results including the online customer experience, engagement, conversion and retention—all leading to brand growth and increased market share.
- Integrated part of the Walmart Sales Team, executing the Walmart eCommerce strategy that ladders to the overall JBP growth objectives and priorities
- Ownership of planning and designating project resources, monitoring progress, and informing stakeholders throughout the process ensuring timelines are met for all Walmart eCommerce projects
- Partner with all cross-functional teams to ensure strategic plans are executed accurately and timely
- Strong liaising with marketing to ensure campaigns are on strategy for the brands, and strong partnership with the sales team to ensure campaigns are on strategy with retailer objectives and real time updates
- Work closely with marketing to ensure all content (Above and Below the Fold) is developed and executed effectively, including utilization of digital assets, content, and tools
- Execute account strategies in a digital environment that drives traffic, increases awareness, and converts consumers
- Ensure the day to day effectiveness of content, display merchandising, navigation, search functionality, and product presentation
- Daily and weekly monitoring and analysis of all advertising campaigns including, but not limited to revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, daily ad spend
- Provide ongoing tracking, analysis, and measurement of customer on-site behavior. Recommend enhancements based on the results and analysis with both external and internal partners
- Search agency experience ideally with hands on keyboard running search
- 3+ years in a strategy or analytics-focused role, working on projects that have enabled them to build strong quantitative skills and business judgment (e.g., management consulting)
- Strong experience with Media Tools ideally supporting Walmart
- Experience in Ecommerce, Sales Planning, Finance, Analytics or similar function a plus
- Advanced in Excel, data analysis and visual modeling
- Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry
- Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.