Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: California - El Segundo
NYX is seeking a Manager of eRetail to join our team in El Segundo, CA.
We are looking for a Manager of eRetail to join our NYX Professional Makeup team within the Consumer Products Division of L'Oreal USA. This role is responsible for managing and driving the eRetail business for NYX Professional Makeup across all Retail.com/Pure Player sites. The Manager - eRetail will report into the AVP of US Digital as well as work along-side internal Sales and Marketing teams to define plus execute the best NYX PMU-branded experience, channel differentiation and promotional strategies for each retailer’s site. This position will also work closely with each retailer to ensure a successful partnership.
- Strategically manage the business and relationship with each online retail account as the day-to-day point of contact ( Ulta.com, Target.com, Macys.com, Walmart.com, Walgreens.com & CVS.com)
- Account planning and management of Amazon.com (responsible for P+L)
- Work closely with Amazon stakeholders to develop marketing and promotional plan to grow the account
- Build yearly AMS plan (paid search) with internal Marketing and outside media agency
- Ideate and implement new initiatives to increase Amazon sell in
- Partner with internal Customer Service team to ensure Amazon POs are confirmed in a timely manner, issues that are holding up orders are taken care of and cut items are entered into Vendor Central
- In partnership with retail clients and internal key stakeholders:
- Establish retail online product assortment including exclusives
- Promotional planning and calendar including .com only exclusives
- Launch cadence calendar
- Merchandising strategy
- CRM/personalization efforts to improve customer acquisition, retention and brand awareness
- Create and maintain monthly marketing/promotion calendars for each retailer
- Manage the relationship with our outside digital agency to ensure prompt delivery of product launch packages to each retail partner (product images, copy, content)
- Ownership of monthly sales goals
- Monitor the Retail.com business weekly/monthly to confirm we are tracking positively against goals
- Run Sell-through reports and analyze and share findings
- Analyze Amazon Retail Analytics and run relevant reports and present findings.
- Identify opportunities to build the eRetail business
- Work across departments including Creative, Inventory Management, Sales, Demand Planning, Feasibility, Finance, Marketing and Social to align on all relevant campaigns
- Update each brand shop consistently to mirror global animation calendar where applicable
- Responsible for brand messaging, brand communication and brand representation across all Retail.com channels
- Work with our agency to ensure they are constantly QA-ing and auditing each Retailer.com site
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly calls with CPD eRetail eNAMs to discuss best practices that can be implemented on each retailer site
- Travel as necessary to each retailer
- BA degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years e-commerce experience, (experience working with Amazon is ideal)
- 2-3 years of experience in web production for e-commerce is a plus.
- Possess a strong knowledge of current web design trends and techniques, and a strong digital acumen
- Strong understanding of Digital Media and the Beauty Industry is a must.
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly excel data analysis (including pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Has attention to detail, is customer service oriented, and is a creative problem-solver
- Must be analytical and KPI driven
- Must maintain full omnichannel mentality
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an environment where new ideas are championed.
NYX Professional Makeup is a modern, digitally-native makeup brand on the forefront of today’s emerging beauty trends. A leader in the global color cosmetics industry, NYX Professional Makeup is an affordable professional makeup line with every shade, color and tool needed to create makeup artistry at every level. Rooted in a professional artistry heritage, NYX Professional Makeup boasts a successful multi-channel approach at the forefront of digital and retail. A social media pioneer, NYX Professional Makeup is one of the most influential and top-ranked brands, and is followed by top beauty vloggers, Instagram stars, and their millions of fans. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX Professional Makeup is a global brand available in more than 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops and beauty supply stores, as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo