Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our marketing team as the Marketing Graduate in our Luxe Division.
As the Marketing Graduate, your role is to support the Senior Category Manager in several marketing and category related tasks. The role reports to the Swedish Senior Category Manager, Luxe Division.
Your key job accountabilities:
• To help and support the category team and take charge of some specific projects
• Communicate with internal departments, suppliers and distributors
• Assist in daily operations and routine tasks related to your category
• Support the implementation of the operational category activation plan
• Help strengthen our brands through successful launches and activities
• Ad-hoc and daily coordination tasks
• You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your Master's degree
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Passion for luxury and ability to manage complexity in a working environment
• Good understanding of merchandising and retail excellence
• Creative, out-of-the-box mindset and enjoy working in a multicultural and diverse team
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with Swedish shoppers and retailers is an advantage, but not a requirement
• Experience with Outlook and Office is an advantage, but not a requirement
We are looking for our Marketing Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.