L’Oréal is a community of people who share a passion for business and adventure. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate individuals with the flair, intuition and personality to ensure the continuing success of the Group. Diversity is important for L’Oréal. We are looking for people who reflect what our group is: international, open-minded, innovative and entrepreneurial.
Why Join Us?
For multiple reasons! You want to develop and kick off your career in an international environment (39 nationalities are represented in our office). You live, think and dream about consumer trends, consumer needs, consumer interaction or even consumer attraction.
Well, you probably wonder what it means on a daily basis. You will support your team when it comes to the organization of upcoming launches and campaigns, as well as be in charge of a specific product category and/or specific marketing projects (creation of communication material, market insights, etc.).
A second part of your responsibilities will be to ensure the best social media and digital planning in line with the communication and marketing actions for a synergetic approach. You will contribute to the development and monitoring of the brand’s awareness and online influence.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Help and support the marketing team.
- Take charge of a product category and specific projects.
- Create, develop and implement communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale, etc.).
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights as well as identify competitor strategies.
- Communicate with internal departments, suppliers and distributors to coordinate the conception, production and delivery of materials.
- Plan, optimize and monitor our social media channels in close relation with the marketing team (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest…).
- Identify the strongest influencers, key social networks, blogs, etc. in order to create a dialogue, develop, animate, and moderate those communities through innovative and relevant actions and content (partnerships, competitions, special events…).
- Ad-hoc and daily coordination tasks.
The job is made for you if …
- You are not scared of workload peaks. In your world, tight deadlines are synonym of adrenaline and efficiency.
- You are full of enthusiasm. At L’Oréal we do love passion.
- You are full of paradoxes: You can be very creative but can get analytical and pragmatic when needed. You are very organized but can be flexible when it comes to adapting to the business life.
Your chances to get hired are high if …
- You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your education (bachelor or master degree minimum) within Marketing or Communication.
- You have a digital background and a strong interest for social media
- You are available to work full time as soon as possible and for 12 months.
- Your CV shows your interest for marketing and how you contributed to this field.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and have one of the Nordic languages as your mother tongue.
- You are skilled in Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- You are experienced with concrete products and the FMCG industry.
L’Oréal Nordic is the hub for the region and is headquartered in Copenhagen. Our mission is to capture consumer trends within the Nordics and transform them into product sales results. We have four subsidiaries, with one office in each Nordic country (Denmark, Finland, Sweden & Norway). Our marketing, commercial and support function teams thrive to make a difference and help to make us market leader in the region.
Are you the one we are looking for? Don’t wait! Apply with your CV on this page as soon as possible, interviews are on-going. This advertisement will be unpublished as soon as we have found the perfect match.