Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Saint Petersburg, FL
País: United States
POSITION: Marketing Manager – Customer Loyalty Program & Private Label Credit Card
REPORTS TO: VP – CRM & Loyalty
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
The Private Label Credit Card (PLCC) & Loyalty Manager will focus on all aspects of the running and promotion of the SC credit card program and assist in the development and creation of the new SC loyalty program set to launch early next year. For PLCC, drive performance of program to increase incremental sales, acquire new cardholders, and increase activation and sales penetration. Key player in developing the PLCC marketing strategies, new program enhancements, improving user experience, and loyalty program integration. Drive execution of marketing initiatives, to deliver best-in-class professional programs for our customers. This position requires a strong balance of marketing planning and coordination, communication, analytics and creative problem-solving skills. It also requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Execute marketing plans for PLCC in coordination with Marketing, Digital, Creative, Finance, Pricing, Stores, Field Sales (Street) and ecomm, and card issuer Alliance Data Services (ADS).
- Drive promotional marketing of PLCC and loyalty across all channels.
- Organize training for PLCC and loyalty program with all Associates that interact with our customers.
- Review reporting on overall PLCC programs and marketing promotions to help refine and execute on future campaigns.
- Work with IT teams involved with technical enhancement projects to drive PLCC sales growth and building of requirements for new loyalty program.
- Manage marketing calendars and channel execution.
- Own marketing asset approvals through creation of briefs to Creative, to entry of programs into ADS portal to get all legal and compliance approvals.
- Key player to manage integration with PLCC and new loyalty program with all key internal teams.
- Creates Purchase Orders (POs) for various marketing expenses incurred with running of both programs.
- Work closely with key players of internal teams – Marketing, CRM, SMS, Digital, Social, Creative, Stores, Street, and ecomm to ensure optimization of the credit marketing process.
- Coordinate production of store signage and other materials printed for the programs.
- Coordinate with the store and sales channels on communication and execute of the various promotions and incentive programs.
- Assist Operation teams with flows of all connections of PLCC payments through payment processer and then to ADS. Assist with set up of Merchant IDs when new stores open.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a retail credit card or loyalty program or multi-tender loyalty program.
- Strong knowledge of consumer credit card marketing, loyalty, CRM, and analytics.
- Ability to synthesize raw data into meaningful reporting and insights.
- Experience in participating with cross functional teams and with vendor partners is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in marketing programs including CRM, email, direct mail, and in-store marketing.
- Highly analytical with proven ability to think strategically, solve problems creatively, and produce results in a fast-paced fluid environment.
- Highly motivated team player with passion to be best in class credit card and loyalty programs.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to work with cross function teams to drive an execute of an initiative to meet set timelines.
- Proactive, self-motivated results oriented go getter, driving projects to completion with a high sense of urgency, ability to work under pressure and quickly adapt to change. Attention to detail and organization with strong follow through; managing and influencing multiple priorities and projects.
- Maintaining a positive attitude with the ability to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic fast-past environment.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) a must.
- Travel required as needed
◄ Volver a lista de empleos