Función Laboral: Marketing Operacional
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
DERMABLEND’S SENSE OF PURPOSE:
We at Dermablend are driven with a clear sense of purpose.
Our brand gives the power to solve what skincare can’t – transforming lives through powerful makeup. Determined to make a transformative difference for all, we firmly believe that the more people we touch, the more we will succeed.
TITLE: Marketing Manager, Go-To-Market/US
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director, Go-To-Market/US (Reports to General Manager)
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Are you passionate to make a difference and energized by collaborative problem-solving and learning? Are you motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, ‘start-up’-like environment?
At Dermablend, we move fast. We care about our mission and we strive to deliver excellent business results. We are a team of proactive multi-taskers who believe in each other and love our business. We are looking for someone who shares our values and brings a next-level marketing mentality.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This position will be an integral player on Dermablend’s Go to Market team. You will assist in establishing and executing a new, best-in-class operational marketing model. The goals of this new model are to grow brand visibility and increase retail sales through operational excellence. This role will pave the future of Dermablend in the US!
Specific responsibilities include:
Transform the growth of Dermablend in the US by helping to:
· Create and execute sustainable, consumer-centric plans activating all aspects of the marketing mix.
· Successfully launch new products from developing strategy to execution.
· Coordinate all U.S. marketing campaigns and develop marketing collateral: national and channel-specific.
· Conduct routine business analysis including weekly and monthly business reviews and recommendations, as well as ad-hoc analyses of opportunities, best practices, customers and strategy.
· Build in-depth consumer, competitive and retailer knowledge and expertise.
· Forecast and monitor sell-in and sell-through to meet and/or react to business needs.
· Directly partner with Account Directors to maximize and support retailer opportunities and activations.
· Recommend new product development and positioning opportunities.
· Improve consumer experience, product and ways of working.
· Align the multi-channel teams on brand strategies.
· Manage the assigned marketing budget.
Power the Dermablend business by actively collaborating with:
· Internal teams: Account Directors, Field sales teams, Go to Product team, Go to Consumer team, Finance, Supply Chain, Purchasing, E-Commerce, Education, Senior Management
· External partners: Retailers, Medical Dispensing Sales Team, HSN, Creative agency
In this role, we’re looking for a true “makeup junkie” who not only understands the industry as a consumer but who also brings tangible experience (ideally 3-5 years) working in cosmetics marketing. Any experience with TV retailing (HSN) and in-store merchandising will give you a leg up.
To succeed, you should bring excellent conceptual and problem-solving skills and a willingness to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a startup mindset. We are a small, nimble and passionate team that looks to one-another to problem solve and develop creative solutions across the entirety of our business. We look for dynamic team players – never divas.
If you’re a proven marketing talent with a passion for our cause and determination to shake-up the cosmetics industry, we’re looking for someone like you.