POSITION: MarTech Manager - Education
DEPARTMENT: Digital Marketing
REPORTS TO: Director, MarTech
LOCATION: Hudson Yards, New York, NY
The MarTech Education Product Manager will support in the continued development of data collection and enhanced product integrations for all education-based initiatives. The MarTech Education Product Manager will work in tandem with the DDx (Data Driven Experiences) Education Marketing Manager, the Education Marketing Manager, IT teams, Analytics Team, and the Education Team on business requirements for new products and enhancements needed for marketing activations and analysis.
The MarTech Education Product Manager must have prior experience implementing and running omnichannel marketing activations leveraging CDPs and be familiar with basic technical requirements needed for communication channel implementation across email, SMS, mobile push, social and more. This product manager also should have experience in the digital marketing space to be able to tie the SalonCentric education data to the customer experience and aide in marketing activations and analysis.
Education Data Activation Expert
- Understand all the data being collected for education and work with the Education Marketing Manager and DDx Education Marketing Manager to determine how to best leverage the data available for activations, optimize collection of data and identify any missing data needs for future activations or analysis efforts.
- Provide upskilling to internal teams on education data available and needed for marketing activations, the importance of data collection and how data input affects data capture and the downstream effects.
- When additional data is needed to support marketing activations and/or analytics – work with the requisite technical teams to determine where the data resides, and any enhancements needed to CDP to accommodate these requests.
- Actively look for ways to optimize education campaigns either thru new data capture opportunities or leveraging existing data.
- Work with our external agencies Solutions Architect to provide expertise regarding the data available (in SFMC or CDP) to aide in complex multi-touch journey building and dynamic email builds.
- Work with necessary internal teams to collect and define use cases or business requirements needed to support enhancements or updates to CDP/DDx.
- Work with IT Teams, including but not limited to; DIT, RUN team, SAP team, Integration team, Sales Cloud team, and Mosaic team to provide the business requirements needed to support enhancements or updates to CDP/DDx.
- Work to submit necessary JIRA, SU and CSU tickets with required backlog forms to support DDx enhancements or updates to CDP/DDx.
Marketing, Analytics and Education Coordination
- Work with Marketing, Analytics and Education Team to help define business requirements needed for enhancements to CDP/DDx and backlog request.
- Work to further determine data currently available for education activations and analytics.
- Work to determine missing data points needed in CDP for short-term and long-term analytics and activation goals.
- Work with Education Team on requirements needed for enhancements and any data collection standardization to aide in marketing activation and analysis.
- 5-7 years of marketing technology experience and ability to apply this knowledge to empower the marketing activation team. Experience with B2B MarTech implementation a strong plus.
- Can manage full technology implementations end to end that affect multiple source systems, including but not limited to: SAP, CDP/DDx, SFMC, SFCC/DW, Mosaic, App, SF, etc.
- Ability to partner with internal teams/business units and IT to prioritize enhancements/data collection needed for marketing activations and analysis.
- Experience using collaboration tools including JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with IT team members to clarify user stories, resolve issues and remove impediments that might be preventing the team from achieving its sprint goal.
- Substantial experience working with matrixed and distributed teams to accomplish goals in fast-moving environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar area. Master’s degree preferred.