Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Master Data Officer
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally.
L’Oréal East Africa
The Business in Kenya presents a start-up culture where teamwork, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit is valued. In building the team further we are looking for a talent to join our Manufacturing Supply Chain team as Master Data officer with the accountabilities listed below:
Here is What you'll do:
- Collect, process, and evaluate data and associated metadata to assess its accuracy, validity, and completeness.
- Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. customer, vendor, materials etc.) as approved by the business
- Perform mass updates as required
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Develop automated validation processes to maintain data quality. Performs logic-based data validation rules for quality assurance on data.
- Assist with continuous improvement of data management
- Implements and adheres to processes and policies for effective data and metadata handling.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and Database Management, Economics or Statistics
- You are competent in modelling tools i.e MATLAB, R, STATA or SPSS and one or more programming languages (Python, Java, C, C++)
- Experience working with Large Data sets and big data tools.
- Knowledge of relational database principles (e.g.., SQL)
- Strong User Orientation and great team player
◄ Volver a lista de empleos