MANAGER/DIRECTOR OF MARKETING, Matrix DMI
The Manager/Director of Marketing is responsible for the long-term development of the Matrix brand’s hair color category on a worldwide basis. This role will be integral in understanding the needs of brand; developing a global strategy and long-term vision, initiating briefs of new projects, interacting with the labs and the countries, and to following through product development to first production run.
- Identifies consumer, salon, and technological trends globally
- Builds the brand DNA
- Strong synergy and positive relationship with US Marketing Team and Matrix international countries
- Generates ideas and concepts for products which are innovative and revolutionary to the professional salon industry
- Collaborates with Education, R&D, Corporate, Countries and Zones in refining new ideas and concepts
- Initiates new product strategies, including the positioning, formulation, packaging, advertising, merchandising, and pricing
- Repositions existing brands to stimulate consumer demand
- Conducts extensive market research
- Focus groups
- Survey design and administration
- Competitive analysis
- Provides context for team to work within – including the history, values, trends and future objectives of the division within the market
- Bachelor degree required
- Related work experience 5-7 years; language and international experience is a plus
- Experience in hair color marketing a plus
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial
- Must be 'hands-on' and get involved with the details.
- Development experience; specifically new beauty product development
- Able to demonstrate leadership and ownership of projects
- Strong communication skills
- Highly conceptual with strong affinity for aesthetics
- A passion, curiosity and natural interest for beauty
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.