Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Piscataway
Overview: To keep production and processing activities running efficiently and safely within the established quality and production standards, through maintenance of machinery.
- Modify, adjust and changeover all equipment including all packaging equipment to accommodate a variety of products, packaging materials and packaging dimensions.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to determine worn or broken parts, repair or replace necessary parts by using new parts from stock or by fabricating or manufacturing new parts from stock or by fabricating or manufacturing parts to machinery or equipment; reassemble and test run.
- Test runs and start up equipment after all changeovers prior to production. Partner with Quality Control to assure quality levels and ensure requirements meet specifications.
- Continually check equipment and machines for proper function for quality, safety and quantity. Determine, locate, and resolve cause of malfunction if any exists.
- Work with management on issues with total overall operation regarding production, product quality or the safety of personnel or equipment.
- Uncrate and install new equipment and moves existing equipment when necessary. Assist in crating of equipment to be shipped out. Oil and lubricate machinery and equipment.
- Prepare and maintain all packaging equipment for and during production. Disassemble packaging machinery for clean-up, clean and reassemble after cleaning.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment (including orderly storage of parts).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo