Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities.
L'Oreal's Active Cosmetics Division is the world leader in dermocosmetics, thanks to its highly complementary brands, developed and endorsed by health professionals - dermatologists, pediatricians, cosmetic doctors.
The Active Cosmetics Division brands – like Vichy, La Roche- Posay, CeraVe - meet a range of different skin care needs from normal to blemish-proned, in healthcare outlets worldwide, including, pharmacies, drugstores, and medi-spas.
What motivates all of our teams is not only business, but also human adventure, and requires rapid deployment of our forces and accelerated transformation of the company in every field.
Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 150 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
For our successful team in L'Oréal Bulgaria, we are looking for:
MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE (m/f)
Based in Sofia
• Developing our reputable brands and maximizing the assigned territory (Sofia and the surrounding region), by focusing on strategic selling techniques and growth
• Daily meetings with doctors and visits in pharmacies according to a predefined route
• Delivering scientific information to HCPs
• Representing the brands at professional medical events (conferences)
• Organizing round tables and group meetings with doctors
• Expressing trainings in pharmacies
• Execution of the campaign in pharmacies
• Conducting group trainings for pharmacists and dermo-advisors
• Regular reporting about the field work
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
• University Degree (preferably in natural sciences: pharmacy, chemistry, veterinary medicine, biotechnology, stomatology)
• At least 2 years of experience on a similar position
• Developed medical detailing skills
• Highly developed sales and organizational skills
• Proactive, curios and creative nature, high motivation to learn
• Good communication skills and the ability to interact with people
• Good computer knowledge (MS Office)
• Active knowledge of English and native Bulgarian speaker
• Category B driving license
• Is able to travel within various cities in Sofia region
YOUR JOB MISSION:
With us, you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, might fail, try better to succeed. You will never do it alone, but with our inspiring teams. At L’Oréal, you get down to every task as if you're the leader of that project - no matter what your title says. We want you to grow beyond your limits by creating an environment where you are inspired to learn, to challenge the status quo and to make your ideas as best practice. We want to spread your wings by constantly exploring and upgrading yourself in various areas.
If you are candidate that meets our requirements, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English
latest until October 25th!
Only short list of the candidates, who meet the requirements, will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.