Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
For more than a century, L'Oréal's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
Our ambition for coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world.
L'Oreal's Active Cosmetics Division is the world leader in dermocosmetics, thanks to its highly complementary brands, developed and endorsed by health professionals - dermatologists, pediatricians, cosmetic doctors.
The Active Cosmetics Division brands – like Vichy, La Roche- Posay, CeraVe - meet a range of different skin care needs from normal to blemish-proned, in healthcare outlets worldwide, including, pharmacies, drugstores, and medi-spas.
What motivates all of our teams is not only business, but also human adventure, and requires rapid deployment of our forces and accelerated transformation of the company in every field.
Would you like to be the part of this adventure?
For our successful team in L'Oréal Bulgaria, we are looking for:
MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE (m/f)
Based in Sofia
Replacement for maternity leave for 16 months
• Developing La Roche Posay brand and maximizing territory of Sofia, Vratsa, Montana, Pleven, Lovech and Troyan by focusing on strategic selling techniques and growth
• Daily meetings with doctors and visits in pharmacies according to a predefined route
• Delivering scientific information to HCPs
• Represent the Brand at professional medical events (conferences)
• Organizing round tables and group meetings with doctors
• Express training in pharmacies
• Execution of the campaign in pharmacies
• Group training for pharmacists and dermo-advisors
• Reporting the field work
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
• University Degree (preferably in natural sciences: pharmacy, chemistry, veterinary medicine, biotechnology, stomatology)
• At least 2 years of experience on a similar position
• Developed medical detailing skills
• Highly developed sales and organizational skills
• Proactive, curios and creative nature, high motivation to learn
• Good communication skills and the ability to interact with people
• Good computer knowledge (MS Office)
• Active knowledge of English and native Bulgarian speaker
• Category B driving license
• Is able to travel within various cities (Sofia, Vratsa, Montana, Pleven, Lovech, Troyan)
If you are candidate that meets our requirements, please apply on following link, latest by 1st of April 2020!
Only short list of the candidates, who meet the requirements, will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.