Función Laboral: Otros
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: California - El Segundo
The Asset Protection Manager is responsible for designing and implementing a loss prevention program designed to safeguard the company’s assets and ensure the safety of our free standing store employees. The position will report directly to the AVP Retail Operations and work closely with L’Oreal corporate security. The Asset Protection Manager will oversee: the store inventory process and reporting, regular cycle counts, exception reporting, alarm systems, preventative and safety training, and all issues involving external and/or internal theft and security.
Key Job accountabilities:
· Develop and implement proactive loss control programs that protect the company’s assets by reducing and preventing any kind of theft
· Develop security standards for all stores that will ensure the safety of customers, employees, and company assets
· Manage inventory process and reporting
· Create and implement cycle count strategy
· Develop, run, and follow up on exception reporting
· Works with L’Oreal security, retail operations, and Human Resources to conduct internal investigations and recommendations for action
· Develop and oversee asset protection education and awareness programs that will enhance employee awareness, foster positive communication and messaging, and create strong partnerships with store management and staff
· Initiate external theft awareness training focused on prevention
· Manage installation and arrange service/repair of all store security equipment, including alarms, locks, and cameras
· Manage relationship with Alarm company and Brinks
· Manage and follow up on store incident reports
· Follow up on cash discrepancies by store
· Arrange additional security (guard service)when necessary, and create security standards for each store based on location
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years field Asset Protection experience in multi-unit environment
· Analytic skills and ability to think objectively.
· Ability to translate data into actionable plans to drive results.
· Strategic thinker with proven problem solving and decision making skills.
· Demonstrated ability to set objectives and goals while organizing work appropriately to meet and exceed goals.
· Highly motivated and easily takes on initiatives.
· Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively and confidentially.
· Able to communicate at a high level both verbal and written skills
· Understand legal complexities involved in internal and external theft and fraud
· Experience conduction internal investigations
· Ability to conduct group level training with employees in a positive fashion that is in-line with the company culture.
· Experience in planning, executing, and managing multiple projects and teams in a fast paced environment.
· Strong collaboration skills and ability to forge strong partnerships cross functionally.
· Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Demonstrates flexibility and initiative with minimal direction.
· Ability to maintain confidential information