Manager, Brand Partnerships
The role of the Manager, Brand Partnerships is to support the Head of Brand Partnerships in all NYX Professional makeup’s brand collaborations and partnerships – including scouting new potential partners, relationship management with existing partners, and overseeing the end to end product development. The Brand Partnerships Manager works with the team to create industry-shaping and breaking partnerships, that are totally unique in the market, and relevant to the overall brand strategy.
Supporting Brand Partnership strategy
- Supports Head of Brand Partnerships in assessing competition and market to drive the overall brand strategy for Partnerships
- Ideates new potential brand partnerships that fit with the overarching brand mission
- Facilitates relationships with existing brand partners, ensuring key project milestones are being met
Ideation of product collaborations
- Collaborates with Product Development and team on product ideation for brand partnerships including building a clear and exciting universe with brand partner, identifying the right price positioning and size of opportunity for products, and product & shade naming.
- Facilitates the packaging design process in partnership with the Creative team
- Supports Head of Brand Partnerships with the overall product process with each brand partner
Advertising & Communication
- Works closely with Creative agency to develop advertising campaigns for brand partnerships
- Drafts impactful Marketing language to sell product concept
Collaborates with cross-functional teams to design relevant and exciting content plan for product innovation – ensuring the right type of content for the right
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.