Job Title: Manager – Customer Analytics
Supervisor Title: AVP – CRM and Media
Location: Hudson Yards, NY
Lancome is searching for professionals with strong quantitative analytic skills who can apply those skills to generate complex dashboarding, predictive models and forward looking insights for L’Oreal in order to help the business answer key questions, including how to optimize the performance of Lancome.com, drive more efficient/effective marketing, improve brand/marketing ROI, achieve both short and long term brand and equity objectives, optimize CRM and loyalty channel effectiveness and better forecast business performance. Candidates need to be willing to work in fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Day-to-day data and project management for execution and activation of analytic initiatives
- Collaborate to determine analytic objectives, ensure data quality
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills; ability to communicate complex quantitative ideas to direct team and larger Lancome organization
- Hands-on experience in quantitative data analysis
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others
- Deep understanding of business practices and knowledge of the luxury/beauty industry a plus
- Strong analytic skills with ability to interpret analytic results and convert into insightful value for the brand
- Creative problem solver who enjoys thinking “outside the box” to solve complex problems.
- Ability to analyze complex analytic data sets and results and understand/diagnose potential quality issues and anomalies.
- Understanding of A/B and Multivariate testing techniques and measurements
- Knowledge of key digital marketing KPIs (CPC/CACs, LTRs, etc.) preferred
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptionally organized and a self-starter who can work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with flawless customer-centric focus
- Proficiency with PowerPoint is a plus
- Experience working within a Marketing Division a plus
Preferred Key experiences and technical skills:
- 3-5 years proven working experience as a data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise regarding database fundamentals (design, data models, advanced SQL writing and efficient querying), data mining/profiling and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting and visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) for producing operational and executive level dashboards
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using more advanced analytical techniques/languages (Python, R, etc.) a plus
- Working proficiency of website analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Demandware etc) a must
- MS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics. Graduate degree preferred.
Judgment and Decision Making
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.