Job Title: Manager - Demand Planning
Division: Consumer Products Division (CPD)
Supervisor Title: Senior Manager, Demand Planning
Location: El Segundo, CA
Under the supervision of the Central Demand Planning Senior Manager, the Central Demand Planning Manager will partner with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance at both, global and country levels, to build a reliable monthly sales forecast per country (with a focus on launches) for a horizon of 18 months.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Analyze key performance indicators to ensure continual forecast improvement efforts.
- Build and maintain an 18-month operational sales forecast in FuturMaster’s (forecasting tool) per product, per country (with a focus on launches) while reducing inventory/working capital and minimizing forecast variability.
- Clean and analyze historical sales data to achieve continuous improvement in the accuracy of the sales forecasts.
- Collaborate with affiliates and Global teams (Sales, Marketing, Operations and Supply) to ensure an optimized gathering of inputs for the most accurate Demand estimation.
- Ensure consistency of forecast assumptions across the business unit, including base business trends, promotional plans, new launch volumes, planogram changes & seasonal volume.
- Gather and incorporate all sources of market intelligence to build the best possible sales forecast.
- Lead monthly forecast meetings with affiliates to align on forecast construction.
- Analyze and challenge financial trends vs. Forecasts construction.
- Lead monthly pre-validation and validation meetings to validate forecast with countries and Hub.
- Coordinate the Launch forecasting process with affiliate from panier initiation through first few months of replenishment after launching. Challenge marketing, when possible, on pipe and replenishment sizing.
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Supply Chain, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant business experience in Demand Planning.
- Great communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to be able to build strong work relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently.
- Strong persuasion, influence, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to learn, adapt and continuously improve.
- Software Skills: Proficiency with MS Office required, intermediate MS Excel. Experience with a forecast modeling tool is a plus.
About The Company
NYX Professional Makeup, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.