MANAGER - EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT BIOLAGE
Reporting to Assistant Vice President, Marketing Biolage
Dotted line to Vice President Education
- Hold the standard of all technical written technical information on Haircare
- Skilled in writing technical, accurate, in-depth, Educational information on Hair care and Hair color for Biolage. Supporting Marketing both at US & DMI level
- Responsible for first technical Education to the education network on Product Launches and line extensions
- US technical link to DMI on new product development & Testing
- Create technical guides, and any other US specific technical pieces to support sales / marketing
- On site Haircare and Haircolor technical information at all shoots and events for Biolage
- Lead US Local Content creation on Haircare for ACCESS
- Work in conjunction with Matrix Field Education, ICOMs, Shows and events, DMI Education and US Marketing team.
- Develop educational materials and ensure consistent and appropriate corporate image is maintained in all such materials/projects
- Collaborate with Global Education. Development on technical product testing and concept creation, formulas, product guidelines and competitive analysis
- Work closely with education team members and marketing to create dynamic, creative and progressive educational support materials
- Gain feedback from field on future and existing product portfolio
- Keep abreast of Industry changes in Competitor Product / Education Evolutions
- Current cosmetology license
- Bachelor or Associate degree
- Must have a hairdressing background with at least 5 years of educator experience, or 5 years educational development experience.
- Commitment and flexibility to work within the strategic choices made by general management, based on Matrix core values.
- Excellent creative writing and proofreading skills.
- Experience in developing curriculum and educational formats
- Well-defined organizational skills.
- Strong computer knowledge in Microsoft applications, ie. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills-creativity, flexibility/adaptability to change, consulting, problem solving.
- Commitment to personal development and continuous learning.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.