Digital Manager, global integrated communications
The Global Digital Manager will oversee essie.com global build, digital marketing assets creation and global strategy. The digital manager works with key Essie market digital leads to help implement global digital programming, including global guidelines and best practices. The role includes:
- Develop strategic vision and create new ways of working in Digital including 360 degree campaign ideas for panier priorities
- Integrate content and commerce, striking a balance between brand storytelling and successful ecommerce templates to drive local results.
- Set guidelines for localization and KPI measurements for counties. Ensure implementation is brand-appropriate.
- Create global digital tools, video and still assets, as well as managing agency partners, vendors and local market digital teams. Ensure all digital assets maintain essie branding and clear positioning
- Liaise with essie global digital teams, as well as multiple agency partners
- Develop global reporting system, including adaptation by local markets; open all PO’s and track digital marketing budget spend
candidate should have 3-5 years of experience in digital analytics and/or ecommerce, as well as experience partnering with social and content teams for holistic digital experience.
- Strong knowledge of the current ecommerce trends and best practices in marketing analysis and related tools/techniques. Work with app development and multi-platform digital content a plus.
- Knowledge and demonstrated understanding of digital marketing (e.g., AdWords), digital merchandising, and site usability.
- Attention to detail, customer-centric viewpoint, and creativity in problem-solving.
- Eager to engage in cross-team collaboration with ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
coordinator, global integrated communications
the essie communications coordinator role supports the integrated communications team with social media community management, brand content creation and administration tasks. The role will assist with brand content creation and management of the global Instagram social community.
- Assist Integrated Communications team for global content development calendar for digital and social properties
- Support content development of global press materials (consumer and professional) and materials distribution to local markets
- Manage administrative tasks and organization of all communication assets, including digital and social, as well as correspondence with local communications teams
social media community management:
- Manage Instagram content calendar for global teams, ensuring essie brand is positioned positively, correctly and effectively in all areas of public-facing communication
- Review user-generated comments and posts on Instagram in a timely manner, helping local markets respond to comments in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience; escalate negative commentary or issues to the appropriate internal team members
- Liaise with community managers in local markets outside of the US
- Develop global key indicators against which social media efforts will be measured, and create a corresponding analytics framework to monitor performance and ROI
- Research and identify digital trends and make recommendations for social media programs
Candidate should have 1-3 years of communications and social media experience. Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills are a must with ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.