Función Laboral: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Texas - Dallas
Responsible for overseeing HR generalist initiatives for L’Oreal USA’s Dallas Distribution Center. Acts as a business partner with functional groups to attract, recruit, develop, train, motivate and engage people. In addition, this position will anticipate and optimize the organization’s people needs to align with the overall business strategy.
- Recruitment: Define and implement full-time and campus recruitment strategy for the site
- Integration: Oversee the integration of all new employees through FIT (onboarding program) and make recommendations on program improvements.
- Employee development: Strategically manage careers on an individual basis by building development plans, defining training opportunities while utilizing the Performance Appraisal process for personal and professional growth.
- Organizational Effectiveness: Influence and help adapt the organization to align with business objectives and design and optimize organizational capabilities.
- Retention Strategies: Analyze, identify and drive recommendations on retention program strategy
- Employee Relations: Translate work environment vision, provide expert advice and coaching to employees and management
- Total Rewards Compensation Management: Collaborate with Total Rewards to evaluate employee pay levels & plan content to assess market competitiveness, including base salary & bonus plans.
- HR Policies & Programs: Lead development, communication and implementation of strategic HR programs.
- Performance Management: Drive performance management through business partnership, coaching, counseling and disciplinary programs
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field; 5-7 years progressive HR generalist experience
- Experience as an HR Generalist in a Supply Chain environment preferred
- Demonstrated strong communication (verbal/written), negotiation, presentation, organization and interpersonal skills
- Must have a sense of urgency and service orientation with a high degree of flexibility and responsiveness
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices and trends (i.e. recruitment strategies, people assessment, career management, etc.)
- Business Acumen - Knowledge of business objectives, the people aspect of brand, category, retail dynamics, competitors, market trends and consumers
- Compensation – Understanding of policy and concepts, along with ability to articulate same.
- Legal - Understanding of employment laws and statutes pertaining to equal opportunity employment, ADA, FMLA, OFCCP, Wage and Hour, WARN, Employment Agreements, etc.
- Ideal candidate must be open to relocation after two years in this role
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo