Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Florence, KY
País: United States
Job Title: Project Engineer Manager
Department : Processing
To support the goals of the plant pertaining to equipment specification, acquisition and installation, work flow, and the productivity improvement process, while furthering our commitment to safety and quality.
Bachelor’s degree in major engineering discipline or equivalent experience;
Two to three years’ experience in project engineering role in like industry;
Good communication skills;
Attention to detail, ability to follow detailed procedures;
Ability to multi-task/prioritize
Essential Physical Requirements:
Occasional lifting up to 40lbs;
Occasional long periods of standing;
Occasional long periods at desk;
Continuous movement throughout the plant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identify, select, create a project scope, identify a budget, create a timeline, cost justify, purchase, install, upgrade, modify and improve capital equipment used in all areas of the plant on time and on budget.
2. Supervise the activities of sub-contractors, suppliers, and service personnel.
3. Track financial performance in SAP, create purchase orders, receive shipments, process invoices, and control spending on projects.
4. Analyze, recommend, and implement activities that will maximize productivity and reduce costs within the manufacturing processes.
5. Independently investigate opportunities to improve the efficiency and productivity of the packaging, processing, flows, and plant utilities operations.
6. Provide concepts and methods for in house development of equipment which conforms to safety requirements and productivity goals.
7. Design the layout of packaging operations to maximize efficient material flow.
8. Provide support, guidance, and assistance to technical and production personnel.