PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS DIVISION
Section 1: (General Information)
Job Title: Manager – Merchandising Matrix Haircolor
Function: Brand Marketing
Supervisor Title: AVP
Location: NY Hudson Yards
Section 1: Job Summary
Accountable for the strategy and execution of the Matrix Haircolor business in the professional store network (SalonCentric + Cosmoprof + New channels) to drive sales and meet budgets, as well as the development & execution of merchandising vision in salons. This role will report in to the AVP Matrix Haircolor.
Section 2: Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2-3 years brand management/merchandising experience, preferably with beauty industry-related experience.
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen to monitor and optimize ROI
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and forecasting experience.
- Ability to work autonomously, with strong organization and planning in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong execution, leadership and consensus building/decision making skills.
- Computer literacy on Windows, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to travel domestically periodically (max. 25%).
Section 3: Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage end to end operations of the stores business by delivering a merchandising vision as it relates to in line and promotional merchandising – from concept creation, to manufacturing, through shipping – for all merchandising. Inclusive of:
- Plan & develop pitches to gain exposure in store through key placements and activities i.e. endcaps, wall updates etc.
- Execute all inline and monthly promotional merchandising activations
- Work alongside PPD Stores Team & SC Stores team to develop & execute plans to engage store employees & create excitement around the brand (Newsletter, Demos, Training, Mailing, contests, education, social activations)
- Key liaison with SalonCentric + Cosmoprof and responsible for negotiations for Matrix in-store placements and real estate opportunities
- Collaborate with purchasing and third-party vendors on new fixature initiatives
- Fuel & CAPEX budget management within color and in collaboration with the other PODS
- Business driving analysis on base business, launches, ROI on activations, and forecast and inventory planning.
- Key contributor to all major brand meetings in collaboration with Pods
- Responsible for the development of In-Salon merchandising initiatives, including development of merchandising and sell-through assets on the Salon Resources portal
- Responsible for Matrix haircolor representation at live and virtual industry events
1. Manages Complexity: manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with a focus on prioritization and quality. Forward thinking and problem solving.
2. Achieves Results with Integrity: demonstrates engagement and availability, stays proactive, focuses on results and delivers results respecting the L’Oreal Code of Ethics. Performs tasks with high level of detail. Ability to come up with innovative solutions.
3. Interacts Effectively: communicates clearly and adapts to the audience, systematically shares information, builds effective networks and works diligently with cross-functional teams.
4. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship: takes initiative with a high focus on our customers. Consistently strives to improve performance.
5. Innovates: shows curiosity to grow and develop. Derives creative solutions to generate business value.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.