Position location: L'Oreal USA Terminal Stores - 11th Ave New York, NY 10001
The position is responsible for the development and purchasing of Giorgio Armani, YSL, V&R and Ralph Lauren promotional items (POS display items, printed products, accessories) from concept to completion. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining budget and collaborating with other departments to achieve the Division’s expectations for all promotional items.
Education and professional experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Business, Supply Chain and Graphics Technology related degrees are preferred.
- Strong knowledge in Graphic Arts and experience in commercial print production management required.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years corporate or manufacturing work experience in developing and purchasing print and POS displays.
- Must have experience managing budgets and being involved with cost savings initiatives and value analysis projects.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the development and production of display, print and scented projects (retailer catalog inserts, magazine inserts) with Creative, Marketing, Sales Admin, Inventory Management, Promo Ops, Finance and outside vendors.
- Insure that all L’Oreal USA Purchasing and ethical guidelines are followed. Obtain at least 3 bids for every print and display job prior to awarding a job to a vendor.
- Manage and maintain budget for promotions.
- Update Marketing and Finance whenever unit cost has changed due to quantity or design revisions
- Provide cost estimates for all units and present final units to Creative, Marketing and Management for final approval.
- Find ways to reduce costs by Buying for Less, Buy Better and Buy less. Track savings and reports on a continuous basis.
- Be an active participant on various divisional and/or corporate initiatives
- Keep the Division and Supply Chain updated on the status of all projects
- Attend and participate in all CPR and CRMs. Report all timing or funding issues to AVP, Department VP and Division.
- Help resolving all issues while facilitating the progress of projects
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.