Responsible for ensuring all quality processes have been implemented and are being complied with during all stages of process. Responsibility for managing, planning, coordinating, and heading the divisional quality system designed to ensure continuous improvement with established standards. This position will oversee Quality Coordinators to ensure that quality is maintained at each CPD distribution center.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Management and reporting of Quality indicators to corporate (DGO, CIQ) and proper data trending analysis
- Management of consumer complaints and ensuring appropriate actions are put in place to guarantee satisfaction of the consumer
- Ensure that proper nonconformance investigations are conducted and that root cause and sustainable CAPAs are implemented to prevent future occurrences
- Coordinating efforts to simplify and advance the Quality System so that it provides business value and a solid base for continuous improvement
- Work with distribution on developing and sustaining daily, weekly, monthly, essential quality improvement efforts.
- Grow the quality culture through presentations, training, awards, postings, product audits, quality teams, and other approaches
- Provide support and follow up with associates engaged in Inbound, Order fulfillment and Outbound activities to ensure material and product quality
- Coach and mentor on continuous improvement initiatives
- In collaboration with site quality personnel, conduct annual review of all lines/processes as well as any reviews needed due to changes in equipment or processes.
- Conduct annual quality internal audits of production and warehouse areas, written reports of deficiencies, and follow-up to ensure completion of work.
- Collaborate with quality personnel and operational managers to ensure changes in processes are included and updated in the Quality Manual.
- Develop and implement Corrective Action procedure to reduce repeat occurrences of quality defects.
- Provide guidance and leadership in situations where deviations have occurred or a potential risk has been identified related quality attributes.
- Provide fundamental guidance to quality management practices of the business and the impacts to both internal and external customers.
- Generate tools necessary to support DGO required quality initiatives.
- BS Degree in a Science, or Engineering field, Masters preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Quality management role
- Ability to learn statistical processes and Standard Operating Procedures
- Requires the ability to meet deadlines, have good organizational skills and have the ability to work independently
- Requires ability for test design and interpretation of results
- Must have strong communication skills, presentation skills, writing skills, and excel skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.