Función Laboral: Otros
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Job Title: Manager of Digital Training & Development
Function: Sales Training
Supervisor Title: VP- Sales Training
Location: Field Based- New York, New York
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
The Training Specialist – Field Sales oversees and manages the learning portal used for the development and execution of all national training and initiatives for the field sales team. This includes creating and leading ‘E Learning Videos’ that display the learning paths for our Salon Sales Consultants. They will need to provide strategic and tactical skills for sales, customer experience and engagement, leveraging of sales technologies, coaching and leadership. The Training Specialist must have a strong understanding of the field as well as support the Training Leadership Team. They must possess a keen understanding of SalonCentric’s brand/manufacturer goals and objectives, and must be able to translate business needs into a comprehensive program of selling tools and materials for the field team.
Job Requirements: (Typical years of experience, skills, certification and academic background to perform this job)
• Bachelor’s Degree required in Business or related field
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience in Sales, Sales Training/Development, or Sales Support/Administration functions
• High understanding of (Docebo/Access)
• Extensive experience in and familiarity with the professional beauty industry, and strong appreciation of beauty brands
• Demonstrated experience creating and managing effective and comprehensive training/development programs for a field sales force
• Strong commercial orientation and business acumen
• Solid understanding of sales technology platforms (experience with Salesforce.com and Mosaic preferred), and demonstrated experience training sales teams on the use of such technology
• Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to easily engage others within a training/development environment
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%, including weekends as required
This position requires moderate supervision as incumbent will be working under the direction of their VP- Sales Training and will be spending the majority of the time working alongside our Sales team and brands. The incumbent is responsible for training material for our sales force and will be required to react quickly with regards to business decisions.
Responsibilities require frequent and sometimes extensive travel (driving, flying, train, etc.) which may include prolonged driving of a car. Also extensive walking and standing during sales trainings or meetings. The lifting of promotional materials and products may be up to 25 pound which may also require bending.
Minimum 50% travel (to include overnight and some mandatory weekends for Sales Events, Educational Events and Meetings.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
Will require VP approval for key decisions.
Liaison with brands/manufactures on Pre-Launch Market Tests
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.