Indirect Purchasing Manager
As the Indirect Purchasing Manager for your assigned category (which is to be determined) you will participate in the in development and implementation of the sourcing projects across L’Oreal USA in close partnership with your business stakeholders.
You will work with the Category Manager as a key partner to optimize cost while enhancing overall value. You will participate in the strategic sourcing process, stakeholder management, supplier management, continuous cost and performance improvement, and innovation.
You are expected to demonstrate a high level of analytical, and financial competency as well as excellent communication skills in order to promote a positive working relationship with business partners and suppliers.
- Develop strong relationships with your key stakeholders, be recognized as a valued partner and influence business decisions.
- Support Category Manager in the development and execution of the long term strategic sourcing plan.
- Lead the sourcing process, including your category’s spend analysis, needs assessment, developing effective RFx’s, supplier bid evaluations, negotiations and implementation plan.
- Manage the implementation phase of the awarded strategic sourcing project
- Overall performance management of the supplier based on L’Oreal’s 5 pillars, quality, logistics, innovation, sustainability, competitiveness.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for building relationships and influencing your business partners and suppliers.
- Strong project management, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication
Your experience / education:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- 5-7+ years’ experience in sourcing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.