The L'Oréal Group is the world leader within the Beauty/cosmetics business. With its unique international portfolio of 32 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.3 billion euros in 2015 and employs 82,900 people worldwide. L’Oréal is considered one of the world’s most influential companies, and L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team of 3,870 people, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain, and in 2015 L’Oréal was named one of the World Most Ethical Companies. In Norway 165 employees helps making the company one of the Groups most successful, and the Norwegian head office is located at Lysaker.
E-retailing is a highly important strategic area for L’Oréal’s future growth, and to ensure we realize the L’Oréal Group’s high ambitions of our e-retail business we are looking for a Key Account Manager – E-commerce. You will be part of our commercial team in our Norwegian headquarter, and you will get responsibility to develop our e-commerce customer portfolio with great support from the Business Unit Manager. The position is perfect for you if you have a strong interest in e-retail and consider yourself a part of the digital generation with the understanding that being online and being connected is an important part of the consumer mindset. If you also have strong academic results and are ready to kick-start your career in a market that is constantly changing and developing, we would like to talk to you.
- Build a joint business plan with our pure online players. Contribute to the overall commercial vision by sharing account perspective.
- Build accurate forecasts and achieve the E-retail account results: turnover, market share and profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Lead the E-retail brand and campaign activation. Ensure execution and tracking.
- Participate in account negotiations.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the E-retailers.
- Transfer content from our Nordic hub in Copenhagen to our clients and advise them on creative use of the material.
- Perform market analysis/map the online beauty market in Norway, and staying up to date with market evolution.
- Develop a customer centric business plan; turn shopper insights into business opportunities.
- Provide the client with expertise on digital beauty trends and be the customers preferred collaboration partner.
- Support and advise your fellow Key Account Managers for the multi-channel players when it comes to E-retail.
- You are passionate, energetic and dedicated to achieve results.
- You have a strong interest in e-commerce and digital platforms and a very good understanding of the importance of the digital world as part of the entire customer journey.
- You are ambitious and social, driven by results and have a flexible and winning personality with strong negotiation and communication skills.
- You are a team player that motivates and mobilizes internal stakeholders to support his/her plans.
- You are motivated by challenges and have an entrepreneurial and an open-minded, innovative mindset.
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You preferably have a Master’s degree within Business, Marketing, Strategy, Digital or similar relevant field.
- Ideally you have commercial experience as Key Account Manager. Recent graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- You preferably have a track record of building relationships with clients and creating win-win solutions.
- As you will be working with our Norwegian customers, fluency in Norwegian is a necessity and since English is our corporate language at L’Oréal, your fluency in English is important
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting position in the world’s leading beauty company with great opportunities to develop in our international group
- A permanent position.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pension, health and insurance schemes
- Attractive and central location in Lysaker
- A young and dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues
We are offering a full-time, permanent position in the world’s leading player within the field, working with world leading FMCG brands.
'L’Oréal offers exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment with an inspiring working climate and highly skilled colleagues and great opportunities to develop in our international group for the right candidate.
Application deadline: 20th of February. Applications will be assessed continuously.