Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing team as the Market Brand Manager.
As Market Brand Manager, your role is to drive the brand growth and the development of market shares. You will have the full responsibility of your brand in the local market and drive it as your own business within the business. The role reports to the Senior Category Lead.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Define the brand’s go to market strategy for the country.
- Adapt the Nordic brand vision to fit the needs and specificities of the local market.
- Localize the launch plan.
- Ensure the right prioritization of assortment and planograms according to brand strategy at retailer level.
- Orchestrate marketing campaigns at retailer level following the brand plan.
- Support in the PR plan execution.
- Monitor brand performance, consumer and shopper insights.
- Manage and own local PPP budget.
- Identify customer and channel specific growth opportunities.
- Support the commercial team in interactions with retailers and and build data-driven business cases.
- Mobilise and work with other departments (sales, logistics etc.) to ensure operational excellence for your brand.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in the FMCG industry
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English
- You have a hands-on and pro-active approach and wants to drive results
- You are a strong communicator as well as a proven self-starter with strong analytical skills
- You are fact based, analytical and have complex problem solving skills.
- You know how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience.
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to build connections and network.
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed-term for 1 year to cover for parental leave. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.