Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our team as Market Brand Manager.
As Market Brand Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the world biggest and well-known brands in the industry. We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and professional person who wants to strengthen our brands in a rapid changing and fast moving market. Your role is to ensure the local implementation of the Brand plan and strategy, from launch plan execution to retailer differentiation and activity plan. You will be the voice of the brand in the country, key contact for the Commercial team and the face of the brand in front of retailer.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Localize, plan and execute new launches
- Promo plan at Brand level
- Orchestration of marketing campaign at retailer level in cooperation with the KAM
- Ensure assortment priority at retailer level
- Brands performance analysis
- Pricing local adjustment (RSP / GM / SAP)
- Manage and owns local marketing budget
- Follow and provide local market inputs (trends, competition activity, retailer inputs etc)
- Support in the PR plan execution
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role in the FMCG industry
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English
- You are autonomous and can drive your own projects
- You have a hands-on and pro-active approach and wants to drive results
- You are a strong communicator as well as a proven self-starter
- You are fact based, analytical and have complex problem solving skills.
- You know how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience.
- You are ambitious and wants to strengthen our brands
We are looking for our new Market Brand Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarters and Norway counting 130 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself.
Our sustainability program “L’Oréal for the future”, is laying down the Group’s latest set of ambitions for 2030. In the context of growing environmental and social challenges, L’Oréal is accelerating its transformation towards a model respecting planetary boundaries and reinforcing its commitments to both sustainability and inclusion. For example, by 2025, all of L’Oréal’s sites will have achieved carbon neutrality by improving energy efficiency and using 100% renewable energy; by 2030, 100% of the plastics used in L’Oréal’s products’ packaging will be either from recycled or bio-based sources; by 2030, L’Oréal will reduce by 50% per finished product, compared to 2016, its entire greenhouse gas emissions.
L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2019 L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap.