L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager Assistant in Oslo.
As Key Account Manager assistant your role is to support the Key Account Managers in the day-to-day administrative and operational matters. You will be key in following up in all aspects of operations and execution of all pre-negotiated deals and activities by the KAMs. You will be part of the Norwegian KAM team, and work very closely with the KAMs in the follow up of all client orders, and with the Retail Brand Managers to make sure our trade plan materials are delivered to the clients on time. The role reports to the Business Unit Manager.
- Have full ownership of the campaign order process and follow up for clients
- Ensure all order forecasts are properly registered and updated in internal systems
- Support the KAM team in securing additional forecasts from the demand planners
- Follow up and ensure timely delivery of all pre-agreed campaign/trade slot materials, GWPs, displays and samples to the clients
- Follow up of client returns and liaising with Customer Service for timely payment
- Coordinate with the Customer Service and the Visual Merchandiser for all store opening orders and display requirements
- Secure all client templates for promotional deals and other relevant activities are accomplished
- Upload batch PO creation & GR in SAP
- Champion the maintenance process of launches in BMS (business planning tool) for the KAM team
- You have 1-3 years commercial/administrative/customer service experience
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English
- You are well-versed in SAP and have an excellent command of Microsoft Excel
- You are detailed oriented and are capable of handling huge amounts of information and data
- You are solution-oriented and are resourceful in finding the answers to deep operational questions
- You are a multitasker and are able to manage working on several different topics at the same time
- You are comfortable with coordinating with several internal and external stakeholders simultaneously
- You thrive within a structured and routine workflow
- You like teamwork and can contribute by being a committed team player
We are looking for our Key Account Manager Assistant to start in September. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees and L’Oréal Norway counting for 110 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.