L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager permanent role in Oslo.
As Key, Account Manager for the Food & Variety Channel, your role is to build, manage and develop long-term relationships to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s performance. You will develop and execute the strategy, tactics, and operational plans and define the client development and strategic roadmap. You will be responsible for optimizing the critical account plans, financial planning, objectives, and profitability. The role reports to the Business Unit Manager in the Consumer Product Division.
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy and launches with cross-functional teams (marketing, supply chain, finance, sales)
- Successfully take charge of the yearly negotiations with the client, and with these negotiations, build on your growth strategy for the customer
- Growing the business in a long term healthy way for both the client and L’Oréal
- Understanding the categories and challenges of these within the client and with this knowledge, build a solid online and offline strategy.
- Develop a customer-centric business plan; turn shopper insights into business opportunities.
- Lead the brand and campaign activation.
- Identify new trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the client to make sure we will keep our position as their preferred partner in our categories
- You have 4-5 years of experience from a similar role (Preferably from the FMCG industry)
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English
- You are a strong negotiator and communicator and a proven self-starter with strong analytical skills combined with an excellent strategic view and an operative mindset.
- You are fact-based, analytical, and have complex problem-solving skills.
- You know how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience.
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You are an extrovert and can build connections & a network in a complex matric organization
- You have a hands-on and proactive approach and want to drive results
We are looking for our Key Account Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalog of training and e-learning, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in Norway's four Nordic capitals, counting 150 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech, we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and have a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce grew by 26%, accounting for a record high of 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As a market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people worldwide. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way, not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always has a significant impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World's most ethical company by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in combating climate change, sustainable management of water, and protecting forests for the fourth year. In 2021, L’Oréal was, for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.