L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager in Oslo.
As Key Account Manager in L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty Division, your role is to build, manage and develop long-term relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s performance (Vichy, La Roche-Posay and CeraVe) in the pharmacy channel. You will develop and execute the strategy, tactics and operational plans and define the client development and strategic roadmap. You will be responsible to optimize the key account plans, financial planning, objectives and profitability by setting a plan to gain market shares. The role reports to the Commercial Director Chain Retail Norway & Sweden.
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, finance, sales)
- Successfully take charge of the yearly negotiations with the client and with these negotiations build on your growth strategy for the customer regarding category development, launches, trade plans and space/visibility.
- Drives the performance of the client (P&L) through optimization and valorizing investments and promo budget
- Growing the business in a long-term healthy way for both the client and L’Oréal
- Understanding the categories and the challenges of these within the client and with this knowledge build a strong strategy, both online and offline.
- Build and maintain a strong customer centric relationship with the client to make sure we will keep our position as their preferred partner in our categories
- Lead the brand and campaign activation and measure return on investments
- Responsible for planning forecast and follow-up in cooperation with Supply
- Conducts regular store visits for campaign evaluation and opportunity search
- Identify new trends and use shopper insight to discuss opportunities for business growth with client and implement action plans
- Work together with the client and Business Development to further develop the pharmacy channel and the dermocosmetic category
- You have a commercial profile
- You have experience from a similar role
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English
- You are a strong negotiator and communicator as well as a proven self-starter with strong analytical skills combined with a good strategic view and an operative mind-set.
- You are fact based, analytical and have complex problem-solving skills.
- You know how to make presentations that will involve and engage your audience.
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to build connections & a network in a complex matric organization
- You have a hands-on and pro-active approach and wants to drive results
- You are structured yet agile and have a creative mind-set
- You have the ability to work well both independently and in teams
We are looking for our Key Account Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 85,4K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 35 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 38,28 billion euros in 2022, and e-commerce accounted for 28% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the seventh time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2022, L’Oréal was for the 6th consecutive year recognized by the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) for having successfully created an inclusive and equal work environment. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.