Función Laboral: Ventas & Desarrollo de Negocio
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Norway - Southern Region
L’Oréal is experiencing rapid growth, and to further strengthen our position in the market we are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Professional Products division working towards the professional hair dresser market in Norway. You will be part of our commercial team, working with Norway’s biggest hair dresser chains, and you will get responsibility to develop your own customer portfolio. The position is perfect for you if you have strong academic results and/ or relevant experience from similar roles, and are ready to fast-track your career in a market that is constantly changing and developing. If you are interested in building long-term relationships with clients and want to work with the leading brands in the business, we would like to hear from you.
The position is based in L’Oréal's modern Norwegian headquarters at Lysaker. The position is a fixed-term position for one year with possibility for a permanent contract for the right candidate.
- Intensify BUSINESS RELATIONS with key customers.
- Maintain CUSTOMER CONTACTS and communication impulses.
- Improve MARKET POSITION and competitive situation for PPD.
- NEGOTIATING AND COORDINATING partner for Key Customers to reduce coordination.
- PLANNING of customer specific marketing strategies – actions (launches, campaigns, promotions).
- CONTROL FUNCTION continuously measuring, analyzing, evaluating and taking concrete actions.
- SPECIAL CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS being pro-active and fast responding.
Furthermore, as a Key Account Manager, you will:
- Maintain relationships and be a business advisor for our key customers (Key Accounts)
- Be the customers preferred collaboration partner.
- Make sure that the budget and the optimal return of investment is met.
- Actively manage cooperation and negotiations with customers regarding campaigns, assortments, visibility and related investments.
- Follow up on sales results and keep control over the budget
- Convincingly plan, present and sell new ideas to the client portfolio.
- Execute and evaluate campaigns and sales initiatives.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with your key stakeholders.
- Be in touch with the Norwegian beauty market.
- Analyze and staying up to date with trends and market evolution, to strategize the growth within your client portfolio.
- Take responsibility for administrative processes and tasks connected to the customer relationship.
- Work closely with the multi-functional team; Category Managers, Marketing, Logistics and Finance.
- You are passionate, energetic and dedicated to achieve results.
- You have a Master’s degree and ideally commercial experience as Key Account Manager. Recent graduates are asked to apply as well.
- You are ambitious and social, driven by results and have a flexible and winning personality with strong negotiation and communication skills.
- You are interested in working with world leading FMCG brands.
- You are interested in e-commerce and digital platforms.
- You preferably have a track record of building long term relationships with clients and creating win-win solutions.
- You thrive by working independently as well as in a team
- As you will be working with our Norwegian customers, fluency in Norwegian is a necessity and since English is our corporate language at L’Oréal, your fluency in English is important
- Commercial and/or KAM experience is preferable, but not a prerequisite
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting position in the world’s leading beauty company with great opportunities to develop in our international group
- A fixed-term internship for one year with possibility for a permanent position.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pension, health and insurance schemes
- Attractive and central location in Lysaker
- A young and dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues
We offer our employees exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment with an inspiring working climate and highly skilled colleagues.
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 105 years.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo