Función Laboral: Retail - Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
REDKEN Australia is part of the L’Oréal Group - the world’s largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 27 brands.
L’Oréal was founded by a scientist and we have always focused on cutting-edge research and innovation. Our innovation now also centres around the opportunity that the worldwide digital transformation provides and we are leaders in connecting beauty and technology.
Redken strives to instil the principles of wealth and success to the professional salon industry. Our goal is to empower salon professionals with educational tools that will help them increase their income. Through our passion for teaching, we can help the salon community develop its skills in principle based education, business training, personal development and wealth building.
At REDKEN we believe that education should be interactive, accessible and fun! Our unique personal-based approach creates the ultimate experience to help every salon professional learn better, earn better and live better
To help assist us in this task, we have an exciting opportunity for an Education Manager to lead, direct, inspire and oversee a team of Educators located all around Australia. You will join the Redken team based in Melbourne, this role involves working with key stakeholders and supporting the Education team to train and educate the Redken brand. You will be visiting new and existing salons throughout Victoria and will be required to travel nationally.
· Impersonate and transmit brand values to the distribution
· Identify professional talents and influencers in the market, work with them recruit, train and promote the brand
· Leading a team of Educators throughout Australia, you will be required to train the technical education teams on new modules and engage sales & marketing teams around education
· Implement International based education platform
· Develop the country’s training program, in line with the marketing plan
· Recruit, develop and manage his/her teams. Ensure development of expertise
· Dealing with key accounts of new and existing Redken salons
· Overseeing the training program for Redken group education and one-on-one training with existing and new clients
· Facilitating and leading formal seminars at the Redken academy
· Overseeing salon education and animation including product demonstrations through to the installation, with expert knowledge on all of the Redken products
· Visiting key salons and Education centres nationwide on a cyclical basis as well as for key events
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A vibrant and engaging personality and a drive to succeed
· Strong attention to detail
· Results driven attitude and a passion for educating others
· Budget, Project and Event management skills
We are seeking a dynamic professional with a love of hairdressing. You will be an experienced Educator who has a passion for education and had management experience. Previous experience in a similar training role will also be highly regarded. A working knowledge of Redken is desirable, but not essential requirement for this role.
If you are passionate about hairdressing and Education on the world’s most edgy hair care brand then send through your CV and Cover Letter and job, apply now.