The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
Reporting into the National Sales Manager in this role you will be accountable for educating our existing and new clients on brand knowledge, science and professional treatments. Working closely with our Education and Training Manager you will build a strong training programme that meets with our brand representation and guidelines . You will be expected to deliver regional and regular training days covering all aspects required to build revenue that supports our business.
Supporting our Business Development managers where required geographically will require autonomy, organisation and accuracy in all areas. Adhering to targets and activity KPI’s set via your manager ideally you will have experience in working within a sales and training environment. You will follow up on training requirements from the National Sales Manager and Training and Education Manager when requested. Provide regular activity reports and demonstrate a consistent increase on growth and success as requested. Occasionally we may require conference attendance, support in our Training Academy, support to maximise business opportunities or assist the Sales Team when required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- Execution and delivery of training classes based in UKI as well as regional training courses (in-clinic)
- Working closely with the Training & Education Manager at all times to keep on top of brand science and changes to training programmes.
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager to deliver against KPI’s and productivity
- Identify needs and Client requirements within training sessions and feedback to your manager to accommodate additional training and support in other areas where required
- Holding regular business/training updates with the sales team and your manager giving updates on accounts trained and competitor feedback from the field
- Go the ‘extra mile’ to meet KPI’s and professionalism in education
- Enter and update database on Client and prospect information
- Ask questions of team members and clients to understand all requirements
- Direct prospects to field sales team when needed
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Manages Complexity
- Achieves results with integrity
- Acts/Leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to the métier
- Interacts effectively
- Exceptional confidence and communication skills
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office
- Training experience
- Preferably NV3 qualified
- Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding environment
- Passion for the cosmetic, aesthetic and medical industry
- Ability to inspire, motivate and educate people
- Enthusiastic manner and customer service skills
- Preferable experience within the aesthetics or beauty industry
- VTCT, CIBTAC or ITEC Beauty Therapy Qualification (Level 3 / Level 4)
- CIDESCO Beauty Therapy qualification
- Full clean driving license
What could L’Oréal offer me?
World class training and development
Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty
The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world