Do you want to work for a brand where you are changing lives for your consumers every day? Do you have a passion for skin care and an interest in understanding the reason behind skin problems and skin conditions?
Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our La Roche-Posay team as Nordic Product Manager. Here you will be working in an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment in the Active Cosmetics Division, where good skin and good health go hand in hand. You will get a great responsibility from your first day and be challenged and developed within your area of expertise. Sounds like you? Read more…
As the Nordic Product Manager for La Roche-Posay your role is to build the yearly strategy plan on strategic important categories i.e. sun care and supplementary care (skin care for face and body) and shape the Nordic recommendation for local implementation. Not only will you work with consumer related communication and activities but you will also work in close relation to the ACD Medical Manager collaborating on activities and materials. The role reports to the Nordic Marketing Manager for La Roche-Posay.
With the mission of creating a better life for sensitive skin La Roche-Posay is on the constant lookout for new ways for how to improve the lives of our consumers through product innovations, new services and proximity to our consumers. Therefore, we are looking for a dedicated team member and strong marketer who is passionate about skin care, is or wants to be a skin expert and ready to contribute to changing life for sensitive skin.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Manage the strategy of your category to gain market share (sun care and adjunctive therapy)
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue in the Nordic countries
- Own the plan/strategy and execution for your category, according to budget.
- Own the product expression & drive in-store expression of the brand on merchandizing, digital and online assets together with Retail Brand Managers, Digital Managers and e-retail Managers.
- Mobilize and work with various stakeholders, internal as well as external (digital, e-retail, sales, logistics, training, agencies etc.) in order to build broader business strategy, be consumer centric and focus on the consumer journey from A to Z
- Sell-out analysis at period level and share internally and externally
- Generate the Story telling of the launches for countries to support their trade presentation
- Be the voice of the Nordic markets to European headquarters
- You have experience from a similar role, preferably from the FMCG industry or medical industry
- You have a passion for skin care and preferably and interest in skin pathologies and adjunctive therapy
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are both creative and an experienced Excel-user who likes to work with numbers
- You are detail oriented and organized in your daily work
- You are fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages
We are looking for our new Nordic Product Manager to start on August 1st. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Join La Roche-Posay. Lead the change. And let us change lives.