Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Would you like developing your brand strategic vision and manage a major budget? Are you ready for the challenge? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our L’Oréal Paris team as Nordic Product Manager.
As the Nordic Product Manager, you are the heart of the portfolio and launch process for your category across the Nordic Markets (Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland).
Your role will include amongst others to build the yearly strategy and media plan and creative media adaptation and executions to cover all consumer touch points for the L’Oréal Paris Haircare category, including our #1 brand in the Nordics Elvital.
The role reports to the Nordic Brand Business Leader for L’Oréal Paris.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Coordinate and manage the Nordic portfolio and recommend for local implementation
- Continual sell-out & ROI analysis
- Own the launch process
- P&L management
- Generate Consumer insights: Trends follow up, monitor competitor activity incl. Media
- Own the product/sub-brand expression : artworks, claims validation, model rights
- Own the paid media execution. Develop media campaigns in close relationship with advertising agency and media agency. Manage the advertising budget from production costs to media buying.
- Design & guide in-store expression (including shelf and POS) across the region
- Contribute to the overall story telling toward commercial and Trade
- You have 2-3 years of experience in marketing, preferably from the FMCG industry
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are creative and an experienced Excel-user who likes to base your decisions on numbers
- You are detail oriented and organized in your daily work
- You are fluent in English and preferably a Nordic language
We are looking for our new Nordic Product Manager to start in as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Norway counting for 110 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and with its unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 which corresponded to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.