Do you want to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Garnier team as Nordic Product Manager.
As the Nordic Product Manager, your role is to build the yearly strategy plan on the categories/brands and shape the Nordic recommendation for local implementation. The role reports to the Nordic Brand Business Leader for Garnier.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Manage the strategy of your category to gain market share
- Select and animate your assortment for the Nordic countries
- Own the paid media plan/strategy and execution for your category, according to budget.
- Own the product expression & drive in-store expression of the brand
- Sell-out analysis at period level and share internally and externally
- Generate the Story telling of the launches for countries to support their trade presentation
- Be the voice of the Nordic markets to European headquarters
- You have +3 years of experience in marketing, preferably from the FMCG industry
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are both creative and an experienced Excel-user who likes to work with numbers
- You are detail oriented and organized in your daily work
- You are fluent in English and preferably a Nordic language
We are looking for our new Nordic Product Manager to start in as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.