Do you want to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical values? Do you have a flair for customer service paired with figures, and an analytical mindset? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Credit team as the Nordic Credit Manager.
As the Nordic Credit Manager, your role is to proactively contribute to the implementation of the Credit policy established with the Controlling Director. The role reports to Nordic Customer Relationship Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Conducting financial analysis prior to opening of client accounts
• Managing block orders in case of unpaid bills, client default and bad debts
• Targeting cash collection and risks management objectives in order to allocate corresponding means in accordance with the Credit policy
• Collaborating with Credit Insurance for negotiation and renewal of credit limits, proposing and following alternative solutions in accordance with the Direction
• Enforcing fixed payment deadlines and define the stimulus policy, as well as being responsible of customer account transparency
• Supervising credit management in order to minimize risks and to guarantee the hedging of the company by the insurance programs
• Animating problems related to customer credit in connection with the Supply Chain Director, Financial Director, Sales Director, Customer Care Manager, and follow up action plans.
• Modernizing payment methods
• Developing and leading the team
• You have strong experience with credit management or other relevant experience from AR or Collection
• You have a strong knowledge and understanding of credit and collection related legislation
• You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English. Fluency in a Nordic language is considered an advantage
• You have strong cost management skills, as well as detailed analysis skills
• You have strong negotiation and customer relation skills
• You have process development skills, and are able to navigate in a complex environment
• You are a skilled Excel user, SAP skills are seen as an advantage.
We are looking for the Nordic Credit Manager to start 1st of September. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2019 L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.
Position ID: 52290370