Do you want to work for a market leader in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the colleague we are looking for to strengthen our team as the Senior Product Brand Manager.
Your role will be to orchestrate successful launches and go-to-market executions for Giorgio Armani, or one of the Designer Fragrances brands like Ralph Lauren, Valentino or Maison Margiela. While managing and growing the existing portfolio. You will be developing relevant 360º brand activations with a great understanding of the Scandinavian market, strong knowledge of the media landscape and trends, spotless brands guidelines execution and accurate analytic skills.
You will build a close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring optimal brand support. You will represent the brand through your eye for detail, consumer centricity and success-driven mindset. You will be reporting to the Brand Director, while having a leading role towards the other product managers within the team.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Develop and execute relevant marketing strategies to build engaging consumer experiences in all above-the-line and below-the-line touchpoints in the Scandinavia markets (Denmark, Sweden, Norway)
- Master and treasure the brands’ identity by ensuring that all activities are in line with their sense of purpose
- Build and keep strong collaborations with all internal and external stakeholders, in order to reach the best visibility for your brand in a cooperative way
- Deliver all projects and tasks with added value, common sense and ownership, while managing all budgets and deadlines.
- Overlooking brand priorities and planning in order to lead other team members
- You have solid experience within the FMCG, beauty or luxury industry
- You are able to manage several projects and tasks with flexibility and top-down view
- You have a good knowledge of the on- and offline Scandinavian media landscape and trends
- You are trend savvy with a good sense for esthetics
- You have an analytical mindset and are eager to look for consumer insights
- You are structured and have an eye for detail
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in a Scandinavian language is a plus
- As a person, you value ownership, dedication and personal development
- As a team member, you are able to bolster team spirit naturally and share your enthusiasm.
- You are a team player with leadership qualities
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for almost 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.