Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you dream about working in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues?
Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing team as the Nordic Marketing Graduate in our Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) working with one of our amazing brands, Vichy.
As the Nordic Marketing Graduate, your role is to support and assist the Product Manager. The role reports directly to the Product Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Help and support the product managers on execution of campaigns
• Work on tester and sampling strategy and take care of the operational execution
• Take part of commercial brand projects
• Communicate with internal departments, suppliers and distributors to coordinate the conception, production and delivery of materials
• Support on brand management of one skincare franchise
• Assist on packaging innovation projects for the brands
• Stakeholder management
• Ad-hoc and daily coordination tasks
• You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your Master Degree education within Marketing, Branding and/or Communication.
• You have a strong analytical mindset
• You go by the saying “teams are the new heroes”
• You are pro-active by nature
• You are not scared of workload peaks. In your world, tight deadlines are synonym of adrenaline and
• Your CV shows your interest for marketing and how you contributed to this field.
• You have excellent communication skills in English and fluent in one of the Nordic languages
• You are skilled in Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
• You have some level of work experience/ internship in package, preferably from FMCG, retail, communication agencies or similar.
We are looking for our Nordic Marketing Graduate to start on the 1st of May 2018. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.