Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in an international environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing team as the Nordic Marketing Graduate in our Luxury Division working mainly with the brand Giorgio Armani.
As the Nordic Marketing Graduate, your role is to support the Scandinavian Product Manager. The role reports to the Scandinavian Product Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
• To help and support the marketing team in charge of some of our fragrance and beauty luxury brands for Scandinavia on a daily basis
• To take charge of some specific projects for these brands: For example: contribute to product launches and digital media campaigns
• To develop and update a monthly sell out analysis and realize other analyses on demand
• To manage a CRM tool dedicated to the brand´s exclusive clients
• To monitor in store merchandising together with your manager (incl. budget follow-up, link with suppliers, buying team and other departments) for perfumeries and beauty counters
• To collaborate with internal departments, suppliers and distributors to coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of marketing material
• To take care of ad-hoc, daily coordination and administrative tasks
• You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your master degree within Marketing.
• You are available to work full time as soon as possible and for 12 months.
• Your CV shows your interest for marketing and how you contributed in this field. You have excellent communication skills in English and another Nordic language.
• Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint presentations
• Experience within digital marketing
• Proactive by nature
• Detail orientation and an aesthetic eye is a must
• Experience with concrete products and FMCG industry will help your application to move forward.
We are looking for our Nordic Marketing Graduate to start ideally 19th of March 2018. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.