Have you recently graduated or are about to graduate with a Master’s degree? Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing team as the Nordic Marketing Graduate in our luxury division working with one of our amazing brands, Lancôme.
As the Nordic Marketing Graduate in our luxury division, your role is to support the Marketing Director. You will be working in a team of 6 people in total and the role reports directly to the Marketing Director of Lancôme.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Social media planning and execution
• Content planning
• Animation of E-retail material
• Drive E-retail cooperation
• Production of newsletter
• Administer booking site (e.g. for skin consultations)
• Ad-hoc marketing tasks
• You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your master degree within Marketing, Sales, Branding, Journalism or similar fields
• You are not afraid to speak your mind and push the boundaries with your groundbreaking idea
• Structured approach to the work tasks is a must
• Your CV shows your interest for marketing and how you contributed in this field.
• You have excellent communication skills in English and another Nordic language.
• Basic Excel skills
• Experience with E-Retail is seen as an advantage, but not a requirement
• Courageous by nature
• Experience with concrete products and FMCG industry will help your application to move forward.
We are looking for our Nordic Marketing Graduate to start on the 1st of April 2018. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.