Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: DK - Copenhagen
Have you recently finished or are about to graduate from a Master's degree within Supply Chain Management? Are you eager to work for leading globalized brands in an international context? Do you want to be challenged and learn something new every day? Then you might be just the one we are looking for as our new Master Data Graduate.
During the 12-month program as a Master Data Graduate, your main mission is to drive and maintain the creation process of all physical materials of our Consumer Product Division of the Nordics.
As a Master Data Graduate, your main tasks are:
- Creation in our ERP-system, SAP, of Point-of-Sales materials, Finished goods and Displays, while maintaining our internal creation deadlines
- Securing update of SAP Product Material Master with correct data from factories and Copackers
- Continuously update display contents in SAP
- Coordinating with our subcontracting team the changes affecting Copacking activity
- Actively seek, structure and deliver on a quarterly basis product data to Nordic subsidiaries upon request
- Root cause analysis in cases of inconsistencies of data in SAP
- Following and developing workflows both in SAP and with relevant stakeholders
- Actively seek support from our Central Master Data department in Germany, in order to solve local challenges
- Support when needed in testing when implementing new systems
- Define and drive your own small-scale projects to improve our product information management workflows
- You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your Master’s within Engineering, Supply Chain or similar
- You have a logical mindset and like to dive into complex analysis´ utilizing data tools such as Excel and SAP
- You are able to multi-task and are used to keep a birds-eye overview while still being able to pay attention to details
- You have a problem solving approach and are able to solve ad-hoc problems
- You are able to and like to handle massive data in Excel/SAP
- Ideally you have experience with SAP or are willing to learn how the systems are used
- You have high energy and are able to handle tasks simultaneously in a dynamic work environment
- You have good communication skills and are able to communicate to different groups
Are you ready for the adventure of your life? Then don't hesitate to apply now! We are holding interviews on an ongoing basis and unpublish this ad as soon as we have found the right candidate.
What we offer:
You will be a part of the world’s number one company in the market with an organization comprising of more than 89,300 employees. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals. In the Nordic HUB in Denmark we are 500 employees, in Sweden 250, in Norway 170 and in Finland 120. The L’Oréal office in Denmark is composed of several different nationalities offering an international working environment. We offer our employees exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment, with a pleasant working climate and highly skilled colleagues. As a talent in our company you will find that there are plenty of opportunities for development.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo