Do you want to work in an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you have a flair for and like to dive into complex analysis’s utilizing data tools such as Excel and SAP? Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to strengthen our Master Data team as the new Nordic Master Data Specialist.
As the Nordic Master Data Specialist, your role is to drive and maintain the creation process of all physical materials of our Consumer Product Division. The role reports to the Master Data Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Creation in our ERP-system, SAP, of Point-of-Sales materials, Finished goods and Displays, while maintaining our internal creation deadlines
- Securing update of SAP Product Material Master with correct data from factories and Co-packers
- Continuously update display contents in SAP
- Define and drive your own small-scale projects to improve our product information management workflows
- Develop and improve workflows both in SAP and with relevant stakeholders
- Actively seek, structure and deliver on a quarterly basis product data to Nordic subsidiaries upon request
- Root cause analysis in cases of inconsistencies of data in SAP
- Support when needed in testing when implementing new systems
- You already have some experience with Master Data or Supply Chain
- You are trustworthy, pro-active and driven by a strong sense of curiosity
- You are fluent in English in both written and oral. A Nordic language at an advanced level is an asset
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office (super user in Excel is a necessity) and have a strong SAP knowledge already
- You are able to work with and capable of analyzing big data sets
- You are able to multi-task and are used to keep a birds-eye overview while still being able to pay attention to details
- You have a problem solving approach and are able to solve ad hoc problems
- You have high energy, strong communication skills and are able to handle tasks simultaneously in a dynamic work environment
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.