Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our team.
L’Oréal Danmark is the Headquarters for our Shared Nordic IT Services that covers Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. With reference to the Nordic IT Business Solutions Manager, we are seeking a new IT Project Manager who will work in close relationship with the business divisions across Nordic and the rest of our Nordic IT organization.
Our new IT project manager will work in close dialogue with our Business Divisions across Nordic, and to be their partner in identifying and delivering solutions that can assist and create value for our Divisions and help them achieving a higher customer satisfaction.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Lead projects such as CRM-systems, Business planning and minor SAP projects
- Implement projects from A to Z. Plan, execute, communicate with involved stakeholders and deliver on-time and on-budget
- Use the L’Oréal project methodology and set its standard together with business
- Engage with vendors on local IT solutions
- Provide inputs to our consolidated IT roadmap based on needs from business
- Daily operation of Business application tools to secure quality, performance and further development.
It is important that you are able to work across all levels of the organization, can work independently and that you are used to work with many different stakeholders. You will build a strong co-operation with the whole Nordic IT organization and work together with our European IT Zone Management (based in Paris) on common Group and Zone Projects.
Our candidate has a university degree or similar with a proven track record in project execution and leadership with minimum 5 years of experience as IT Project manager.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to plan and prioritize effectively taking into account deadlines, resources and budget
- Good knowledge of SAP (ERP system)
- Technical understand of IT issues and a curiosity for new IT technologies.
- Experience in FMCG sector
- The ability to negotiate with and manage vendors
- Prince2 certification (advantage)
- Fluency in English and good understanding of the Nordic languages
As a person, you are a team player with a good business understanding and have a flexible and pragmatic approach to work. You are confident with changes and you show enthusiasm about new initiatives and improvements in the organization.
A passion for exciting projects gives you the energy to succeed in a flexible fast moving international company. Some travelling must be expected as part of your job.
We are looking for our new IT Project Manager to start in the beginning of January. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Nordic IT Business Solutions Manager, Anne Sophie Omel on +45 2552 8447
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.